Fire disfigurement leads to sale of property

My partner plus I were working on remodeling our home when there was a fire. My good friend and I were trying to save money by handling the renovations ourselves. My good friend and I have experience with replacing windows, hanging drywall, installing insulation, hanging cupboards plus refinishing floors. My good friend and I should have known better than to mess around with electric lines. While my buddy and I were genuinely careful with how my buddy and I installed modern wiring, the electric panel was aged plus ancient. My partner plus I were staying at a hotel while the home was under construction. The fire started when no one was around. It had already caused major disfigurement by the time it was noticed plus the fire department arrived. Along with the fire, my buddy and I had disfigurement from the fire department’s efforts. After spending so much time plus money on renovating the house, my buddy and I were devastated. My good friend and I didn’t have the energy or funds to start over. My good friend and I wouldn’t have known where to begin. Much of the structure was beyond reclaim. The roof was a mess. The home honestly needed to be leveled plus rebuilt from the ground up. Listing it through a real estate agent wasn’t a good option for our circumstances. A customer couldn’t possibly get financing on an apartment that wouldn’t pass inspection or meet local safety codes. Our priority was to unload the apartment as swiftly as possible. My good friend and I found a local currency home customer who offered a satisfactory offer. There was no hassles with inspections, insurance or repairs. The offer was straightforward plus involved no agent commission. My good friend and I were able to close on the apartment ten days later.


Duval real estate